Previous Entry | Next Entry
- Fri, 14:36: I want to eat an entire wheel of cheese.
- Fri, 15:00: It's official: I can no longer tell the difference between the myriad pop balladeer standing kick drumming fiddly soulful bands right now
- Fri, 15:02: Of Gods & Monsters & Lumineers & Mumford & Son, I'm looking in your direction!
- Fri, 15:14: Was looking up an author named Baxter, which is why I wanted to eat a wheel of cheese ala Anchorman http://t.co/8CLeAD9p via @youtube
- Fri, 17:42: If I end up wearing pants this weekend, I will consider it a total failure....
- Fri, 18:47: I sometimes forget that readers LIKE my books... I am sure as an author I'm not alone in this....
- Fri, 20:02: Sadly, my editor will not let them use the "Alchemiserable" quote on the cover of the next Spellmason Chronicles (entitled Stonecast!)
- Fri, 23:35: Home! Let the weekend commence! *throws pants*